Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Am Fuckin' Depressed, I'm Warning You

dammit.

dammit.

dammit.



okay. so the first three words of my blog post are offensive. now what? to the hell i care!

i am so miserable, so pathetic. dammit, i feel so depressed! dang.

so i am stubborn. so what? i refused to listen to their words. i chose to remain in the darkness, i chose to be pessimistic.

and now, i am becoming a wretch. i am becoming a bad companion to those people around me. i am so lame to talk with, i am so dull and lifeless. yeah, and soon, everyone will hate me.

darn, right now, i don't care. i just want to shut the fuck off. i just want to close my eyes and feel numb. i wanna be left in an emptiness and fall into a slumber so that when i woke up, things would be fine.

but that cannot happen. i am living in reality, and no one can't escape it.

dammit. i hate it. i hate myself. i hate being me. damn.

"And now, I shut down from the world. I am pathetic. I am miserable. I would shut myself away from my friends, I would shut down from my peers, I would shut myself away from everyone. I am such a bad company, a stupid girl who brings chaos to everyone. Sorry. I'm so foolish."

No comments: