Friday, January 16, 2009

friends *

damn, i feel so... so annoyed with the people around me. and yet, i could tell them that they're annoying me already, to stop them what they are doing and saying to me, no matter how much i wanted to.

simply because i've got no chance to tell them.

and whenever i am speaking to these people, i forgot my irritation to them, i forgot what i am going to say to them.

i am not being plastik, honestly. the truth is, i am becoming the real me whenever i am with them. the happiness, the laughter, the smiles, the words. everything is real, genuine. not a single superficial action.

and the reason why i forgot everything is because all i could think of is how happy am i, how glad am i being with them.

because these persons are actually the ones i considered as real, loved friends, my most important persons.

damn, what should i do? damn damn damn.


END.

No comments: