Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm Doomed!

This is bad.

This is really, really bad.

Uwaah! I lost my drive to write!

Well, it really do happen sometimes. But I'm kinda worried right now because I'm currently working on my series of one-shot I want to publish online.

Oo, medyo nakaka'bahala na. Ni hindi nga aco makagawa ng matinong blog post e!

Nung isang araw, medyo problematic aco. Kaya naman naisipan cong magsulat. But when I opened my MS word, all I could do is stare at it. Well, I know how I feel and what should I write. The problem is, I couldn't put my thoughts into words!

I made another blog here in blog spot. I was kinda inspired with the blogger who gives their insights about the world (Bob Ong-style blogs). But I could write a proper blog post. Sheesh, asar.

Siguro pahinga muna aco dito sa ~banat ni nene ^__^ . I noticed that my previous blog post are so lame. If I'll continue blogging in this kind of condition, masisira lang ang blogspot co!

Of course my drive to write will come back. It happens to me occasionally. Parang writer's block. The problem is... kelan kaya 'yun?

1 comment:

Kriselle said...

Yeah, I agree that we do get times like that. When it's me, I FORCE the little critters out of my head, sucky or whatever XD So eventually, they'll come back. I can't imagine not writing, this is why I can't stop.

Good luck with your blogging!~