Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wanted

I've been craving for a lot of things latel. Well, here's the things I want to have right now. They're listed according to rank/ necessity, anyway.

1. New pair of wedges/stilettos/high-heeled sandals or shoes that looks somewhat like lolita shoes.

I really want to have a pair of lolita shoes. I don't know if the timing is good or bad, but my favorite high-heeled sandals should retire now.


My favorite pair of sandals. They both has cracks on the sides (encircled).

I bought those for our prom, and because I really have this ultimate liking for high-heeled sandals, that pair was my favorite (actually, almost all of my sandals/shoes are high-heeled). I've been using that always, even if I am just going to attend a practice or something. I'm pretty accustomed in using high-heels, 'ya know, so I feel comfortable using it.

Maybe because of my excessive use on that pair made it retire early. I have not noticed the cracks until my choirmates told me about it. Maybe that is why I'm a little wobbly lately whenever I'm using them.

Now, I can't use them anymore because the cracks on them make it uncomfortable for me to use them. So now I am back to my old, shabby pairs.

I'm looking for a new pair to replace the broken one. I did find nice-looking ones, but there no size that fits my feet perfectly.

Criteria for the would-be sandals/shoes:
* high-heeled (of course!)
* close-toe shoes are more preferable
* wedges are more preferable than stilettos
* something that looks like lolita shoes x)
* cute design. probably ones with childish ribbons : )
* fits in my small feet

Too bad I couldn't find something that I really like yet.

2. KHR DVD with episode 66 and up

I've been pretty crazy over KHR nowadays. I've finished the episode 1-65, watching it in the DVD a friend let me borrow. But she doesn't have the episode 61 above. T_T

I wanted to buy my own DVD and had already looked for one in the market nearby. But the one they only have is the volume 4 of the anime, which contains the spiode 125 and up. I saw a KHR volume 3 but the summary's English is awfully bad (there is even one character named "baun" who's probably Reborn ;__;), so it's more likely that the subtitle is bad.

3. "Notes notebook"

I need a new a spare notebook now. The "notes notebook"--which is where I write my leactures, notes, and scribbles--are pretty used up; there are only few leaves left. Second Grading has now started, and I need new "notes notebook" for that.

I want the one with the spiral on the top for easier use. MAybe I could find that in National Bookstore, but I just can't find time to visit the nearest NBS, which is in SM Tunasan.

4. Scapular

Just to remind me not to do something bad. : )

5. Lolita accessories (hair clips, trinkets, socks, or the like)

Because I am just going gaga over it.

6. Lolita dress, skirts, blouse; or something that looks like one

I want to buy and wear skirts now. Girly-girly? Nah. I just think that maybe a change in wardrobe would be awesome.

7. KHR accesories, stuff toys, or plushes

I saw these plushes in dA which made me squeal "Kawaii!" and made my eyes sparkle.

Top: Lambo, Reborn | Bottom: I-pin, Chrome

The problem is, I don't have enough money. Well, maybe I could afford few items, but not all. I need to save money for the others. T__T

Maybe I'll visit Festi this week to hunt for these stuff. Haha. =D

No comments: