Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's been a while!

I MISSSHHUUU BLOG!!

I MISSSHHUUU ONLINE WORLD!!

I MISSSHHUU I:U!!!


Yeah. Those words deserve to be capslock-ed and bold-ed. I've been out for so long and my last proper post was on October 2. Tsk. That's such a long time, ne? Well, for me.

I now understand what the word "busy" really means. I'm really, really busy in school. There are a lots of activities, and as a non-star, it was unusual to have such many activities to do in such a number of organizations. And I was one of those unusual cases. I didn't know why I am in such place--maybe I was a former star or what--but really, I have lots of activities.

So, even I disapprove having school breaks, I think that somehow, sembreak is heaven because I have time to unwind and from school.

And since it is our sembreak, I will be blogging things that happened to me lately. That includes our field trip, presscon, and a lot more. Haha.

Off to blog nao.

4 comments:

Kriselle said...

Miss you, too, Ivy! Don't get too worked up with school 8D Relax once in a while

~chibivy ♥ said...

Haha. Yeah, miss you too! ^^ I'm trying to relax; school is reaaally tiresome [but enjoyable, though].

solarhalfbreed said...

Miss you too, Ivy XDD

~chibivy ♥ said...

@Louise:

Haha. Miss you too! ^^