Thursday, October 29, 2009

Working on a new blog

Yeah, I'm working on a new blog here on Blogger. This blog's anniversary is getting nearer, and I wanted to have a new blog as soon as 2010 starts. I could've let go of this one, but I guess I should wait for it to turn one year.

I've already made a new account here in blogger. I'm still thinking of the name for the blog so the URL is still temporary. I'm on a blogskin-hunt.

I would want a layout with the sidebar on the left, and navigations for my profile. Haha. And with header, too, so I could edit it and put the header I am working on. I would like a clean and simple one, but I could find any, so I was temporarily working on a pink one. Haha. But I'm still on a hunt, though.

So, in more than a month, it would be a bye-bye blog. /sob

But this would be better, I want a new start. ;)

6 comments:

Ariane.ΓΌ said...

I wonder what's the new URL. XD Tell me asap if ever you're going to get it out on public. 8D

... and aren't you going to miss this blog?

~chibivy ♥ said...

Of course, I'll gonna post the link here if I'm going to use it na. :)

And I will really miss this blog. It is not easy to leave things behind, but sometimes, you have to. I'm not going to delete this, though. ^^

radioactivesamurai said...

That's sad. I waited for four years before I left my BS so I think I understand what you mean about leaving things behind. I hope you enjoy your time in your new blog, though. (Tbh, I'm tempted to go back to BS a lot.)

Aina ♥ said...

Cool. I'm tempted to go to WP for several stalking reasons, but I love my layout so much that I didn't want to leave my blog.

Give me the new URL if you're already moving, okay? :D

solarhalfbreed said...

Just inform me if you are done XD

And happy anniversary to you and your blog

I'm planning to move also but that can wait until I finish my high school life XDD

~chibivy ♥ said...

@Aina:

That's the problem: the layouts. And Blogger has several features that I like. It is more... erm, "customizable". But I need the password-protect feature of WP. Urk. I'm still thinking about it.

@Louise:

Thanks.

I actually thought of moving to a new blog in March, but I can't really wait. Haha. College life is a good start for my new blog, but I'm itching to move. 8D So, yeah, I'm gonna move on January. :D


P.S.
And yeah, I'm gonna give the URL to you guys as soon as it is officially... "open"? XD