Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Party

I know this is an already late post. My cousins are bugging me to blog about this because they know I have a blog, so.. yeah. ;)

Semestral break was actually boring for me--as I've expected--though it was not that dreadful because I really need a rest. Schoolworks are slowly killing me, and my body's always too exhausted.

So my days were monotonous and repetitive. It just became different when my sister and I visited our Lola on Thursday (Oct. 29) and we stayed there until Friday.

I went straight home after serving the mass on Saturday. Ate Joyce, my cousin in my mother's side, was in the house when I got home. Well, they told me that we'll have a little "Halloween Party". She even had this witch costume. Urk. I didn't prepare one. Hindi ko naman kasi alam na magko-costume pala. *shot*

So after waiting for Kuya Rjay's girlfriend, we went to St. Joseph. My other cousins came too after a while. Ate Shiela, Ninang Girl, and kuya Robin was there, as well as his friend, Kuya Ayel. He was the one who facepaint-ed them. Well, they were telling me to have a facepaint too, but I was shy to ask Kuya Ayel. So I was the one who applied make-up to myself.

We drank. Drank. Matador. Yeah, I drink. Well, during times like this only. I only drink with my cousins; I don't drink with my friends. Lol.

Look at the nails, dude! They're strawberry!

I don't know what am I supposed to look like--a doll... or a geisha? Lol, haha! XD


Ate Shiela, the... goddess?

Ate [witchy] Joyce


Yra, my pamangkin-slash-inaanak. He look adowable here. =3

Ate Joyce, Kuya Ayel, Kuya Robin, and Ate Niña


Ate Joyce, me, Ate Niña, and Ate Shiela. The seductive beauties! (I still look like a "nene", though 8D)

Crazy fellows. I was holding the Matador! Haha!

This picture cannot be explained.

Because of my strawberry-painted nails, they nicknamed me "Strawberry". Lol. We stayed there until Monday morning. Though there was only six of us, we really had fun-fun!

2 comments:

Ariane.ü said...

Do you still have strawberry-painted nails until now? AND SOMEONE IS WEARING GLASSES. /shot XD

~chibivy ♥ said...

@Ariane:

I erase the nailcolor on my fingernails because it is not allowed on school. But my toenails are still strawberry painted. Haha. :>

And yeah, yeah, yeah! The one with eyeglasses! *getting elated* I understood why you're so into guys with eyeglasses. They're... They're... Haaaay.. I just couldn't "fangirl" on this post because that guy has an internet access, and he might see this. (Hope he'll not see this comment, though.) Hahaha. I undertand you now, Ariane. 8D