Friday, November 20, 2009

I Am In Love ♥

I am in love.

And it was love at first sight.

I saw "him" in Robinson's Department Store at Festival Mall last Sunday, November 15. I was bored and preoccupied by some nonsense things, when I saw him, and... and it was like... magic.

At that instant that I saw him, I knew he is the one. I knew it. I could feel it. He was the "man of my dreams", he was the one I am wishing and waiting for.

I continued to gaze at him, my eyes filled with awe and affection. I could've been drooling over him. I was squealing, and I knew I shouldn't let him go.

He was... perfect. Well, not entirely perfect. He has some setbacks. But still, I love him. I could feel it. I knew he was the "one".

He will be mine. He should be mine. I was still looking at him intently him when it's time to walk away, but I knew we were meant to be.

Making a hasty decision that I won't regret, I made up my mind. I touched him with reverence and affection, and immediately took him home.

Haaay, it feels good to be in love. :)





My new love. <3

4 comments:

Mao said...

But that's too high! That'd make me gigantic. XD 3 inches perhaps? Man, he's a beauty (he's not my type though).

It'd make me like a deprived person 'cause I make shoes look like they're... er... uncool. Nice choice (if you dare walk with him).

~chibivy ♥ said...

He is high. Wearing hiim makes me tall. Haha. One time, I wore him in the class and everyone's gaping at me. :D

But I don't wear him to make me tall. I wear him because.. I love him. Haha. Really, those kind of shoes are my type. <3

solarhalfbreed said...

Congrats for your new love XDD

~chibivy ♥ said...

@Louise:

Thanks. He's simply adowable. <3