Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Short post

Last night, I decided to tell Mama about the I:U meet up. This is how the conversation goes:

Me: Mama, may sinalihan kasi acong forums sa internet. E anniversary namin sa.. *kunwari nag'isip* 27. E magkikita-kita yung mga members. Sa Southmall.

Mama: Ay naku, tigilan mo aco ah.

Me: Dalina. Si Ayyah naman yung isa sa mga founders nun e.

Mama: Ewan co sa'yo, tigilan mo co.

I told her other things to persuade her, but she simply ignored me. Finally, I decided not to push it farther; I'm just going to try again tomorrow.

Since that conference in YM with some of the I:U members, I've been thinking of ways how to tell and persuade my mother to let me go to the meet-up. I've been gathering guts to say it. But what did I get? I was ignored.

That was the problem with her. I ask permission properly (and honestly), yet she always ignore me. =/

Okay enough. I don't want to rant now. Tsk. But I badly want to go! I wanted to meet I:U people. If I don't come now, I'll have to wait for another year. Mou, I really want to come.

*sigh*

No comments: