Saturday, May 23, 2009

Updates

I've been on hiatus here in my blog for the past few weeks again. Oh, I always check my dashboard for new entries in the blogs that I follow and always attempts to make a new blog post but I just can't write. Maybe I'm just too lazy to type. Hohoho..

So, what happened in my ordinary, boring life during those days? Here are the updates (random order):

* Mama had our computer reformatted. Finally! We gained our computer sounds and MS Paint. Our OS looked like Windows Vista, though the information in my computer says it's XP. Ah, whatever. But it has fewer themes and our Microsoft Office version is 2003. :( (But I borrowed an Office 2007 installer from Ayyah, though I haven't installed it yet.) Anyway, it's faster.. compared before.

* Our internet connection is pissing me off! It is so annoying! It always display "Page Load Error", saying that the connection was reset. WTF!? Oftentimes, a page's appearance is always in Basic HTML and the default character encoding is Unicode. And some of the images can't be displayed! It's so annoying! Nagta'tyaga na nga lang aco e.

* We started singing the Psalm in choir last week. I was the first one to sing though it's not as beautiful as everyone seem to expect from me because of so much nervousness and insecurities and they're all surprised when they saw me wearing a white blouse and long white skirt, looking so conservative and manang-like. They even teased me Aling Dionisa, deboto, and an Iglesia ni Kristo member. XD

* I'm starting to resurrect the online social networks I've joined and forgotten. As for now, I'm done with Multiply and Twitter and working on my LJ account.

* I'm getting into Twitter. I'm even planning to embed it here in my blogsite.

* I'm planning to change my blogspot layout. Yeah, I got tired it it easily. But I might need Kriselle's help (as always) and I'm getting shy to ask help from her because I know she's busy right now. And besides, I don't want to get into blog-hunting again. So I might just have to bear with it.

* I'm planning to revive my writing "career". In fact, I've joined various original fiction sites. But original fictions are still not popular, especially most of my online friends are fanfic writers.

* I'm getting sentimental these past few days. Especially because I'm getting into my senior high year. =/

* I think my eyesight is getting poor. Blame it to my computer addiction and reading even in with poor light. I think eyeglasses are cool if I'll just use them as accessories but not as a necessity!

*I'm pathetically in love with someone I shouldn't be in love with.

Did you just noticed that most of the updates in my life are mostly online-related? Yeah. I'm getting addicted with online stuffs. >__<

No comments: