Sunday, December 6, 2009

Countdown

December 2, Wednesday

I was annoyed with my classmates in the morning. I was sort of okay in the afternoon. We had our experiments for our Physics project. When we were starting to launch our water rockets, Mr. Suinan noticed that Dizon was playing. She demanded us to stop and we headed to our classroom. Wala kaming grade sa Physics!

I invited my friends over on Tuesday for the celebration. May pasok daw sa Tuesday. Day of obligation yun, dapat wala! Mou.

Six days before the sixteenth year and I was anxious.

December 3, Thursday

Today was fine. Mrs. Suinan gave us a second chance for the water rocket. Yey!

Five days before the sixteenth year.

December 4, Friday

Songfest finals. I was cheering for the Basil. I went back to school at 1pm to watch. Category B was the real match, especially between Basil and Peter. And cute nung kanta ng Basil: Isang Linggong Pag-ibig. Adrian was the conductor. They won.

Wala kaming Physics. We were joking with Mrs. Suinan, who was Basil's adviser. Wala. Bangag ako ngayon. XD

Four days before the sixteenth year and I feel awesome. :D

December 5, Saturday

I was supposed to go to Landayan so I could practice with Mikmik's choir. Kinukuha niya kasi akong kumanta sa kanila sa simbang gabi. I texted kuya Darwin, who was their choirmaster, about it. Di daw pala tuloy ng umaga, 1PM pa. E 1PM din yung practice namin sa Glee Club. Of course, Glee Club is my priority.

It was Arsie's birthday tomorrow, so she treated us in 7-eleven. I was texting with Iori-kun when I got home. Suddenly, there was some "unknown" texter who send me a message, saying he's Mr. X and he's my admirer. The heck. Nahalata ko na si Iori din yun. Haha.

Three days before the sixteenth year.

December 6, Sunday

Happy birthday Arsie and Sir Payawal!

Two days before the sixteenth year. Now wut?

2 comments:

solarhalfbreed said...

LOL. We also did the water rocket in our Physics back in First Quarter XD

So, your birthday's on the 8th? ADVANCE HABURDAY!! 8DD

~chibivy ♥ said...

It was fun-fun. Hiyawan nga kami kapag lumilipad yung rockets namin. 8D

And, THANK YOU LOUISE! ^________^