Monday, December 7, 2009

A Day Before

I was still anxious. I still didn't want to have my birthday yet.

No. I wasn't about the age matter. I'm kinda happy with me being sixteen and accepted it. I'm actually referring myself as a sixteen-year-old a month before this. Maybe I still don't want to be sixteen, being someone who want to be frozen to thirteen forever, but I'm kinda okay with it nao.

Visitors would be coming tomorrow. I invited many. I don't know if they could come.

I invited my classmates, then Stevenson, then Basil, and probably my choirmates in Peter.

If they would really ALL come... wala, sabog ang bahay namin. Our house is kinda small; they might not all fit it.

Second, baka di kasya yung handa. I want it to be last year in which the food for 40 people was all eaten by 14 visitors. Taob.

Then, some of my non-star friends where naiilang because there would be people from other section, like Basil. Star and non-star visitors worked out last year, I hope it'll work out again this year.

And I am anxious that my sweet sixteenth birthday won't be as awesome as I thought.

I'm worried about the important people, my close friends. Eday and Ablay would be going to PUP Sta. Mesa for their college application tomorrow, as well as Charlene and Kathy. Sabi nila, ta-try daw nila humabol. Try.

Tapos nag-iinarte pa si Jette at Jayson na hindi pupunta.

Tapos may practice ba Glee Club bukas. It's a good thing na walang pasok bukas. Sabi kasi meron daw. E feast day of Immaculate Conception e, day of obligation, dapat wala. And it would seem as an ordinary day kung meron..

Then, there was my dream few weeks ago. I dreamed that only Koleen, Cha, Julienne, and a guy I didn't remember came. I was trying to call Ayyah and Lea in the dream but the phone was broken. Then I remember Ayyah was out doing something.. and I woke up. >________<

Haaaay, I hope things will turn out well, and I'm just making unnecessary worries.

2 comments:

Aina ♥ said...

It might be a little late, but happy birthday, Ivy! :)

~chibivy ♥ said...

YAAAY! THANK YOU AINA!!!

(Late reply. Sorry.)