Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'll move. Really.

I'll be moving to Wordpress. Really. This is my final decision.





...I think.


The other day, Mama scolded me again (there is nothing new since this always happen). Whenever she scold me about being so busy I can barely help at home (which is true), she always include that, "Buti pa yung blog mo naa-update mo. Blah. Blah. Blah." She said that again the last time she scolded me again. And she mentioned my blog again. And then... she said something about the things I posted in blog.

Which means only one thing: She's actually reading THIS blog. Dammit.

You may wonder why I am making such fuzz about this matter. Gawsh, I don't want my mom to know stuffs like this. I guess you know what I mean.

But this night, I learned about Ariane's new blog, and saw her awesome layout. I visited other blogs too. And seeing those customizable layouts... made me have second thoughts again. DX I was really resolved to move to Wordpress, until tonight. Gawd. I am really tempted to stay in Blogger.

But I need to move to Wordpress. I should move to Wordpress. You see, I'm craving for little privacy lately.

I don't know. Maybe I'll try using Wordpress first, and if I'm not happy with it, I'll go back to Blogger again.


I don't know who am I convincing with this post, the readers or myself? Hahaha. LOL.

2 comments:

Ariane.★ said...

I found out a way how to password-protect here on Blogger. I tried it before but it won't work on mine, though it sure worked on others. I'll try to test it again some time.

Your mum reads your blog? Whoaa. No one in my family knows that I have a blog. At least that's what I know. I'm glad that my sister still hasn't mentioned about me having a blog or something. OR ELSE I'LL DIE.

~chibivy ♥ said...

Hmm... I probably really move to WordPress. Ita-try ko muna siya. If I didn't like it after a month, I'll move back to Blogger. Trial Period ba. :D


And yeah! I didn't know that she's reading it. Grabe. That's why I need a password-protection feature in blog. So in case she visit it, she won't be able to read the private ones.


And I'll be careful so she won't know the URL.


P.S.
Heaven forbids if she's reading this now! DX