Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Moon Trailer

Because I was curious, I visited YouTube to check out New Moon's Trailer.

New Moon is the second book of Twilight Saga, in case you don't know. But I am sure you know it.

I think the trailer is kinda lame; maybe it was partly because my speaker isn't working properly so I can barely hear the sound.

But still, I had goosebumps especially on the part where Bella and Edward were in the forest and Edward was saying goodbye to Bella. Jeez, I even cried on that part when I was reading New Moon. Yeah, I can really relate with Bella during that time.

Sadly, there would be few appearance of Edward, and lots of Jacob instead. Robert.. *sobsob*

But I must say, Taylor Lautner looks hot in the movie. I mean, his body is... wow. Before, I couldn't imagine how he could portray the bigger Jacob because he looked like a boy in the Twilight movie. Totoy, kumbaga. But he looks awesome! I like him better without that wig.

And I'm kinda impressed with the special effect they used in his phasing. I repeated that scene over and over again, at hindi naman masyadong halata yung pag-edit. I guess ganun talaga sa Hollywood, di katulad sa mga local shows dito na parang dinikit lang yung special effects.

The new director of New Moon (hindi na daw yung dati yung magdi'direct ng movie) even considered of replacing Taylor Lautner dahil nga maraming physical change ang nangyari kay Jacob. Pero nag'work out naman ng bonggang-bongga si Taylor so he keeps the role as Jacob Black.

Wow. Fascinated na rin aco sa kanya.

But still, mas gusto co pa rin si Robert. Sayang talaga wala siyang masyadong eksena.

And, I still don't like Kristen Stewart as Bella. Hanggang ngayon, nakukulangan pa rin aco sa pag-arte niya. Hindi umaakma yung facial expression niya sa emotions. Pero sino ba naman aco di ba?

I've already gotten over Twilight. I'm currently re-reading Breaking Dawn and planning to re-read the other three books, pero hindi na aco ganun nagsu'swoon dito, katulad ng dati. Ayaw co kase talaga ng mga masyadong popular na bagay, at dahil naging masyado nang popular ang Twilight, nawalan na aco ng gana.

I'm just waiting for the movies. Pero I can't tell if I will not squeal and swoon over it, especially dahil nandun si Robert (and Taylor who's now so hot). Or maybe not. Perhaps I'll get dismayed again. I hope not. I'm not expecting high from it, though. Kasi nga, hindi naman talaga ganun ka-action pack ang New Moon. Para lang siyang bridge para mapag'konekta ang Twilight at Eclipse.

November 20, 2009 is the date. Hmm.. Medyo nagiging excited na rin aco.

No comments: