Thursday, June 25, 2009

She Who Dwells In The Darkness

Title: She Who Dwells In The Darkness
Author: chibivy
Summary: She’s extremely ordinary and plain. She lives in her own little world. She dwells in the darkness. But he is determined to put a smile on her lips.
Genre: Angst/Drama/Romance
Rating: Rated T


Read She Who Dwells In The Darkness


Yay! I've already revised the first chapter of my first-ever story that I've published online. Hohoho.

I've thought of giving up on that story. But after months of sudden abandonment, I realized I should finish things that I've started if I really want to make a good story. And the ideas are really wandering inside my mind; it would be too bad if I won't write them down.

I've just uploaded the first chapter in FictionPress.com but I'm currently working on the third one. I'm still thinking and revising the contents of the second chapter, thinking if I could add some more on it so I haven't uploaded it yet.

Mou, please read it and review my story! This is my first story so please be kind to me! Nyahahaha! ^^

Yatta! Ai-chan's writing spirit is buuurniiiiiiing!!~ =3

No comments: