Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chaos

The heaven wasn't on my side today.

It was Remo's 16th birthday today. This school, I've promised to myself that I would give not just the personally-made "special box"--a box that was actually a letter to them--I gave to my closest friends last school year, but I'll gonna buy and give a gift to them.

So Remo was my first close friend who will celebrate a birthday this school year. Ayyah and I had already canvased a gift for him last Saturday, and she suggested the pillow we saw in Clipper, or the brown alkansya. But I'll probably buy him the brown pillow, though my budget wasn't enough.

Good thing Eirish lent me a hundred pesos yesterday. Great.

On our recess time, I went to the Basil's room to talk to Ayyah, and to greet Remo as well. I haven't bought a gift for him; I will do that later on during our lunch break.

Upon seeing Remo, I greeted him a cheerful, "Happy birthday, Remo!" and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, and thank me for greeting him.

"Alam mo palang birthday co!" He said, smiling.

"Syempre naman!" I said to him. Bibili pa nga acong regalo mo eh. My inner self thought.

I saw Ayyah and we talked and planned on how we're going to buy the gift. I told her that I will buy it this lunch break, come what may. Kaya lang, they will practice for their play in Odyssey, and she's the director. So how can we possibly go to Festi?

Nag-iinarte lang talaga acong nagtatampo, but I've made up my mind to go to Festival, rain or shine (literally), with or without Ayyah. Ayokong i-postpone pa ito. Dapat mamayang uwian, mabigay co na yung regalo.

Ayyah talked with Adrian about their practice, para masamahan niya aco. And they agreed to move the practice on quarter to two. Nyaha!

Actually, pwede naman acong pumunta sa Festival ng mag-isa. Pero, hangga't maaari, gusto co ng may kasama. Honestly, I've never been to Festi alone. At naiilang naman acong pumunta ng mag-isa. Also, Ayyah can help and suggest the gift I could give to Remo, so mas mabuti na rin ang may kasama.

Immidiately after our dismissal time, I went staright to Basil's room. Pero naka-uwi na daw si Ayyah sabi nila. Nyay, bakit umuwi yung babaeng 'yun? So, pupunta aco ng Festi ng mag-isa. x(

No comments: