Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hi Thar!

Hullo. Long time no post. : )

I just wanted to say that I am still alive. I have been not posting for.. two weeks. So unlikely of me, eh?

Well, I've been busy for the past weeks. I had lots of things to do *shot*, and my internet connection is so effin' annoying. It's so slooow, and the connection is reset almost every five minutes, plus it shows a message like, "certificate error". Hell, it irritates me to death. >__Click here to be directed to my WP blog. Some post are password-protected, but you could ask for the password from me thru YM or e-mail.

I've also been doing our section's Friendster and Multiply account. Please add us! Here's the link:

Friendster

Multiply


I've been into series of troubles and mischief for the past few days, but I still don't have time to write it in here. But I will post my updates soon, don't cha worry!

My UPCAT is already on Saturday, and yet, I haven't really reviewed seriously. I'm not expecting to pass, though it will be good if I will. Gaah, I am just relying on stock knowledge and pure luck. ;__;

3 comments:

Ariane.ü said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ariane.ü said...

*checks your Multiply, FS link doesn't work, btw*

Irui-kun is the class president? Whoooa. XD

(I deleted the comment above cuz there was a typo. ^^)

~chibivy ♥ said...

Yap. He's the class president, unfortunately. Joke! Haha. XD

I'll try to fix the link. It still under construction, anyway.