Saturday, July 11, 2009

Unexpected Meet-up

We had our CAT training today, and I was late... again.

During the whole training, I was planning and thinking how could I get to Festival. Remo's birthday is on Thursday, and I need to look for something I could give to him.

So during the 10-minute break, I asked Ayyah if she could accompany me to Festi.

"O! Sumama ka na lang sa'min ni Muken! Magkikita kami ngayon e! Pupunta kaming Southmall, papaayos yung cellphone ni Jas!" She said enthusiastically.

I would looove to see Muken--erm, I mean, Louise. Ayyah even told me that Louise would be meeting up with Kriselle, so I would see her too. The idea was tempting, but I might have to spend money with that. I mean, I'm saving every cent--literally--for Remo's gift, and the fare to Southmall would be another expense. Well, it was petty, really, but still...

But Ayyah said that she and Louise could just drop me on Festi--maybe hang out in there for a while--then, they could go to Southmall. I would be all by myself, though, but I agreed. At least she could accompany me to Festi.

We hanged in the school before going home. We agreed to meet in Puregold at 2pm.

Because I was really super kuripot (especially these days), I walked my way to Puregold. The "sign" I was waiting happened, anyway. I told myself that I'll just walk to our meeting place if the sun shines, and it did. So I engaged myself in a little "walkathon" while wearing my favorite high-heeled sandals. :)

I reached Puregold at 2:00. And gawsh, Ayyah wasn't still there. So I waited for her for minutes. Hn, I knew this would happen. That girl. I was getting paranoid, when at last, I saw her.

Upon reaching Festival Mall, we went inside the National Bookstore for a while. Then Louise texted her, telling that they're in the food court.

We hurriedly went to food court, with Ayyah dragging me that I almost tripped. Ayyah, I'm wearing sandals here, not running shoes!

"Nakita co na sila Muken!!!" Ayyah said to me, getting more hyperactive, dragging me even more.

"TALAGA?!!" My excitement bursted up. "Teka! 'Wag muna tayong magpakita!! 'Wag mo munang sabihin sa'kin kung nasan sila!!"

Muka lang kaming tanga. Hahaha!

We went to ladies' comfort room before showing up to them. We saw Louise and Kriselle on a table, and I wa ssurprisingly shy when I waved on them.

"Hi.."

Louise kept on waving to me. Mou, akala co pa naman dati, suplada siya (Sorry, Louise, if your reading this entry! >.>). But she's friendly naman pala. :)

A girl eating ice cream sat beside Kriselle, and she greeted me. The girl looked familiar, but I couldn't tell who she was. I looked at Ayyah, asking some help.

"Si Aina."

Oh. Si Aina pala yun. I greeted her back.

The table was full of laughter. I butted in to the conversation sometimes, but I was surprisinly quiet. Medyo nahihiya pa kasi aco e.

Sadly, Kriselle needs to go home na. She was carrying to big bags, na ang laman daw e mga damit niyang pinagsiksikan niya lang. Galing yata siyang dorm niya e. Sayang naman. Well, at least nakita co siya. (And she's cuuuuute~!)

Dahil hindi pala pwede si Louise na samahan si Ayyah sa Southmall, kailangan cong sumama sa kanya kasi wala siyang kasama. But I still need to look for my gift to Remo in Festival. So we toured around.

Pumunta muna ulit kami sa National Bookstore to look for a special paper for the box. Well, I make a personally made box which cointains a birthday message inside to my [close] friends during their birthdays. Nung birthday ni Ayyah nagsimula last year yung box na yun e.


Aina and Louise. Aina's holding the banig-like... planner?

Nung makalabas na kami ng National Bookstore, Ayyah told me to take off my sandals. Oh great, she wanted to show them how small I am. What a sadist. But I gave in and took off my sandals, and Louise and Aina's faces was like O_O, and then they started saying things like, "Ang liit mo pala!" , "Ang cute!" , "Muka kang chibi!". Ohoho. Among the other people who saw how small I am, sa reaction nila aco pinakanatuwa.

We went to Clipper after that, in attempt to find a gift for Remo. Baka alkansya o kaya unan ang ibigay co sa kanya. Pwede na yun. Haha. :)

We decided to go to Comic Alley, the otakus' paradise. On our way, sa may second floor, was a man standing on a box-like thing. Or was it a statue? Maybe it was one of those "robot-like" man in malls. Because of curiosity, I approached the dude, attempting to hold him to know if it was real, but suddenly, it moved!!

And GAWSH, I screamed and freaked out and went back to the group (and I did it all at the same time)! I bet I really looked funny!

We approached the dude and he moved in a funny way and we took picture with him. Hohoho.~

Me with the "robot-like" dude. Bungisngis ee! XD

It's Louise turn!~

Next, we saw this mascot dancing Jai Ho. I gaped at it and pointed it like a child. There was a woman who approached us and kindly asked us if we want her to take pictures with the mascot. So Louise gave the lady her camera and we posted beside the mascot.


Ang cute ng mascot nu? HAHA!

Kamuka co na ba si Kim? x)

Finally, we made our way to Comic Alley. We saw the Vongola rings being displayed on the window and they were like, "WOW!". (If I'm not mistaken, I think the Vongola rings came from the anime Reborn! but sadly, I'm still in the episode 20 something, so I didn't much about it.)

We went inside it. While I was looking for the items, someone bumped hips with me. And I saw it was the "salesman" guy in the store. Under normal situation, I would've raised my brows to him and gave him the mataray look and walk away, but I saw Louise greeting the other attendants in CA, so I think it was harmless to smile at him. He was friendly enough when I talked to him, but still, I was feeling concious.

But that guy was the one who kindly took us pictures. And he has the Vongola rings! *Ayyah, Louise, and Aina's eyes sparkle with amazement and envy. HAHA!*


Group picture in Comic Alley. :)

Unfortunately, we need to part ways. Aina needed to go back to her school while Louise would be going home.

Ayyah and I went to Southmall to have Jasmin's cellphone repaired. That costed Ayyah 1, 100 PhP. Tsk.

We even saw Brenan from Pinoy Pop Superstar. He was having a mall tour. Ayyah was staring at her dreamingly when I approached her (I bought a cone of ice cream, despite my cough and colds).

"Tawagin natin." I said to Ayyah.

"'Yoko nga! Nakakahiya!"

"Basta, acong bahala. Tatawagin co ah."

"Langya ka." Ayyah smiled, siguro napapahiya na sa'kin.

Tahimik na noon. Hindi na maingay ang mga fans. At dahil papansin acong tunay, sumigaw aco ng ubod ng lakas.

"BRENAAAAN!!!"

The people looked up on me. Ayyah smiled. But I was disappointed dahil hindi man lang lumngon si Brenan. Parang wala lang. Wala na, ayoko na sa kanya. =___=

(Pictures courtesy of Louise.)

2 comments:

solarhalfbreed said...

LOL. I'm happy we met XD It's okay, I'm used to people having first impressions that I'm mataray, and snobbish, haha LOL~

Did you see my album already? The title of the album is HPM and 07.11.09 XDD XD I was amazed by you, LOL. Grabe, no offense, natuwa nga ako sa height mo *shot* wa~ you are MOEEE~

I hope we can hang out again next time XDD

~chibivy ♥ said...

Nyaha. 'Di ka naman mataray, napaka-friendly mo nga ee. We're not talking that much online kasi that's why I thought you're not.. uhm, approachable. But I'm wrong. : )

Amazed? Sa'kin? Waw. So ngayon, alam mo na kung bakit "chibivy" ang tawag sa'kin. XD

Yeah. Sana magkita tayo ulit. ^^