Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Too Lazy To Do A Proper Post

Happenings of the Day, KISS way:

1. I had a couple of reportings today. And I did well on those, I think so.

2. I had completely forgotten about our report in T.L.E. until Mrs. Herrera entered the room. Luis was my partner in reporting and our topic was "Caregiving Difficulties". Well, I think I did well on that. I used personal experiences in explaing, which I think was good because Mrs. Herrera like sharing her experiences herself.

When our report ended, Mrs. Herrera said that we've explained it very well and clearly so she just added some explaining for it. And I think that is a compliment, although she didn't say it directly to me. :)

3. Our lesson in Filipino was all about "Tayutay" (Figure of Speech). Yatta! My favorite! I kept on giving examples on it and persuaded Jette to do so. Muka kasing ewan 'yun, ang tali-talino, pero hindi nagre-recite kahit alam naman niya ang sagot. So I pointed him out loud when Ms. Bulilan asked for more example. Pero kinabahan yata, di nakasagot. Inulan tuloy sila ng tukso ni NiƱa dahil nakatayo rin 'yon. HAHA!

4. We had quiz on Computer and I got 16 over 20. Actually, there was only one thing that I don't know; my other answers got wrong because of a missing letter and other stupidity that I wrote. Hoho~

5. I went to Basil's room before going home to tell Ayyah that we can't go to Festi today to buy Remo a gift. And Adrian told me that there is a meeting at 1pm.

I was late for the meeting. It was already 1:30 when I got in school. Sila Remo, Adrian, and Rochelle lang naman ang nandun, nasa loob sila ng office ni Sir Buboy.

So Sir Buboy told them about Charlson's performance in the organization. He is the SSG Secretary, yet he wasn't doing anything, not even taking down notes during meetings (and he's absent on meetings, btw). So they were planning for an impeachment.

We went to the canteen to discuss it. So there was a voting for it. Adrian voted "yes" for Charlson's impeachment, while Remo and I voted "no". So it's a draw. We saw Gerard (SSG P.O.) and asked for his opinion, and he said "no".

Well for me, Chalson should be given a chance. Maybe he was just trying to cope with the position. While discussing about it, Adrian asked someone to look for Chalson so we can talk it with him.

So Charlson came. Of course he wanted to keep the position. We took turns in giving our opinion, when I said the thing that they seemingly forgotten: Chalson is the DCSS Secretary. If he will be impeached, it will affect the whole DCSS and Liceo de San Pedro's image. Syempre, yung sa'kin pa nga lang, dapat si Angel ang Fourth Year Rep. pero aco ang pinalit. Tapos si Jeje naman ang ginawang P.I.O. instead of Juani. Sabihin na nagkakagulo ang current SSg ng LDSP kaya ang daming changes sa position.

At the end, we agreed that Chalson shall keep his position. At aco ang pinagawa ni Eday ng letter tungkol dun. Aba! Aco pa! Pero ginawa co na rin kahit medyo unwilling aco, sabihin na lang, student-leader acong di naman responsable.

6. I got a perfect score in Math seatwork. Well, it was just all about addition and subtraction of polynomials. Only eight of us got a perfect score, and the rest shall stand up for the whole Math period tomorrow, unless they were able to answer in reciatation correctly.

7. My reporting in English had started. And they said I did well. Sabi nga ni Luis, sana daw aco na lang ang English teacher nila. HAHAHA! XD


Eh? This isn't Short and Simple, eh?

No comments: