Saturday, September 5, 2009

100th post!

This is my 100th post here in ♥ banat ni nene ;]. Oyea!


My blogspot has reached its one hundredth post after nine months of being established. Hoho. And its anniversary is just three months away! =D

Keeping a blog is awesome and totally helpful. I have an online diary where I could put my opinions, updates, and everyday happenings. I feel better because of that. The comments that readers make on the posts makes me know their opinions and response on what I say.

Plus, whenever I need to remember the date when a certain thing happened (like when I made a narrative report on the Glee Club or when I argued with someone about something that happened), I could just look it up on my blog. Totally cool, isn't it?

Blogging improves my knowledge in CSS whenever I edit the blog code. I know I am not still that good, but still, I learned a lot. I had a zero knowledge in CSS before and was only able to make simple HTML code.

Nakakatuwa. Blogging is really an awesome hobby. Medyo nakaka-adik lang nga. 8D

Sometimes, I am worried because in this blog, people--even anonymous ones--are able to read the things happening to me. Isn't that invasion of privacy? Pero okay lang. I blog and I know the consequences of it. Besides, wala naman nang private sa buhay co e. XD

Well, for me, people blog because of certain reasons.

First, gusto nilang magpapansin (There's nothing wrong with that, okay?)

Second, wala silang magawa at naghahanap ng pampalipas oras.

Third, they want to write.

And fourth, they need some place to rant and babble.


And, unfortunately, I fall under all those reasons. XD

I'm looking forward for more posts of mine here. Thanks for keeping up with my babbling!~

5 comments:

Ariane.ü said...

I'm blogging because of reasons 4 or and 3. Maybe 2 sometimes. :)

radioactivesamurai said...

I think I fall under four, mostly. XD Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I blog because of the first and and third and slightly the fourth XD

CONG~GRA~TU~LATIONS *clap clap*

~chibivy ♥ said...

(Papansin lang talaga. LOL. XD)

Thank you! I just love blogging. Buti nga may sense na yung mga recent posts co unlike before. LOL.

I might give up ♥ banat ni nene ;] after it's first anniversary, though, or maybe after high school graduation and make another blog in Blogger. x|

Anonymous said...

At third.