Friday, September 25, 2009

English Week

It is English week, and because I am an officer in the Lingua Franca, I was kinda busy for this week.

We had activities and contests for the English week, so I was always excused in the class. I even became the photographer for the events. Yay! Puro nga si Sir Luna yung laman ng pictures. Photo opportunity nga daw. Really, I seem to be whirling around. Well, I guess I just wanted to prove our English advisers that I am doing my job unlike the others who seem to be just standing at the corner *shot*.

And because I was excused in the class, Jette was the one who carried my bad whenever our section moves from one place to another. Really, thank you Jette. And also to Jayson who carried my Religion book and Koleen who helped Jette. LOL. XD

Yesterday, we were the one who led the rosary. And I was the one to sing. I managed to find five Marian songs. Arrogance aside, I think I sang it well, pero kinapos ako dun sa isang kanta. Isang word lang yung kinapos ko. But I've really proven that people tend to see the small dot in the paper rather the whole paper itself. I mean, I just made one mistake, but people remembered it after the rosary. Oh well. *0*

The quiz bee contest was held yesterday. And our participant? Dizon and Mikko. Gah. I kept on bugging Jette to join, and even Jayson, but they didn't give in. Nako, super mahiyain kasi, ayaw ng exposure. So those two guys became the representative our section. Natatawa pa nga yung mga English teacher sa kanila. And whenever they got the right answer, especially Dizon, everyone is clapping and "whoo!"-ing. LOL. Binantayan ko talaga si Dizon because he was cheating! Kapal ng muka! Ayun, naasar pa kami, special mention ni Sir Luna over the microphone. At the end, Dizon got the lowest score, and Mikko was second to the last. LOL. Adrian was the one who won, anyway. :)

This morning, I reported the lesson that was assigned to us in our Religion class. It was supposedly a group report and I just didn't know what the others did. ;___; Well, we had already reported the first part last Wednesday, but I think my report sucks. I mean, biglaan kasi. We didn't expect that we were already the one to report. But I think I made it up today. :)

Since it was St. Basil Odyssey play today, they were so busy preparing for it. Their play was on 2pm. Hindi pa nga daw sila masyadong prepared dahil hindi pa super nakapag-practice. I told them they could do it because I have great faith in their section.

I really wanted to watch but my 3pm class is Math, Mr. del Rio. I asked Mr. Luna if I could be excused from my class for the play but when I told it that my first period in the afternoon is Math, sabi niya agad sa'kin, "Ay nako, 'wag na. Pumasok ka na!" LOL. Mr. del Rio kasi e.

So I went early to school in the afternoon to watch the play. I even helped Jesta in curling her hair. The play started at 2:30. And it's awesome. Remo painted his whole body blue because he's Poseidon. Adrian was Odysseus. And bonggang-bonggang production. 'Di pa sila prepared nun ah.

But we weren't able to continue watching when 3 o'clock came. Mr. Luna even reminded us about the time. So we went to our classroom even we badly want to watch the play. We could've cut classes if only it weren't Math. But of course, we were all afraid to defy Mr. del Rio. x)

After Math, we ran back to the auditorium and didn't even bother to ask permission from Mrs. Lopena. LOL. Okay lang 'yun.

Ending na nga yung naabutan natin. Sayang. I mentally noted myself to ask permission from the Basilians to watch the video. Ang kulit nga nila Arnold dun sa dulo, naging kenkoy. Pero okay pa rin naman. Nakakatuwa nga. Hindi na nga daw nila na-practice yung dulo na 'yon kaya nilaro na lang nila. But they still got high points for that. "If there is a grade higher that 100, then that's your grade," was Mr. Luna's words.

After classes, I went to St. Basil again to walk home with Ayyah. Ayoko pa kasing umuwi ng maaga dahil wala sila Mama. They went to Enchanted Kingdom because Iverie didn't join in the Field Trip. So nag-EK na lang sila ng sarili nila dahil dun din naman ang place na pupuntahan. So wala akong kasama sa bahay.

So kila Eday ako sumama. Pero matapos hintayin, bigla din akong umalis dahil magpe-PEAC pa pala ako. When I got home, I got somewhat scared. LOL. So I quickly changed my shirt and took two pocketbooks para papalitan dun sa pinapalitan ko. Kuya Roger's store was closed, unfortunately. Nung mapadaan ako sa 7eleven, nandun sila Eday so I went in. Niloko pa nga nila ako kasi iba na shirt ko. I stayed in there since wala rin naman akong kasama sa bahay. Kung anu-anong napagkwentuhan. Nabanggit pa nga nila na special mention daw ako ni Ms. Yorro sa kanila dahil dun sa pagkanta ko sa rosary e. Woot! x)

Seven-thirty na rin kami umuwi and hinatid pa ako ni Adrian dahil umuulan. Niloko na naman ako na managinip daw ulit akong manalo siya sa TOBS. He will be in Manila from Monday to Thursday for that.

I am kinda tired today. But I am happy. This week is awesome. : )

No comments: