Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Classes Resumed

I prepared for school excitedly because I'm really glad that classes have resumed. Though I'm still doubting it if there are classes or not because of the news, I went happily to school, and saw other Liceans walking their way to school.

As usual, we assembled in the quadrangle for the daily rosary. Though it had been continuously raining for days, this morning was a sticky and a little warm. And irritating. I let my hair down pa naman.

A certain first year section was the one who led the rosary. And I was really pissed with the first year level eversince because they're bunch of... irritating kids. And I was even more irritated with them when a certain girl sang the songs in a really really really out of tune way. I don't know why it really got me pissed, but they just make blood boil.

I went to Basil's room because Ayyah asked me to take home some of her things last Friday because she have lots of things to bring home. And I was about to return it her. But she wasn't in the class. Uh. The choir members in Basil started to apologize for not coming last Saturday. Of course I understand. They asked me what happened, and who attended, and I started to tell them what everything happened. Everything. And they were laughing and teasing me afterwards.

I went back to my room. This morning was quite uneventful. I was laughing and teasing and laughing and joking and laughing really hard with Jette and Steni and Jayson like we always used to.

We all forgot to bring poster/water color for our Arts class. And I forgot to bring my sketch pad. We were asked to draw and paint an animal using the primary colors only. We could mix them up if we wanted to achieve other colors, though.

And because I didn't have my sketch pad or my poster paint, I didn't do anything. Well, I could find a way so I could draw, but really, I'm not in the mood. x( And I don't like drawing or writing when I am not in the mood. Especially it's an animal! And I am not good in drawing animals.

Inokray-okray namin yung gawa ni Jette. He was supposedly drawing a turtle, and well, it looks like a cave. Haha. And then we did something on it and it looked like a cap. I was really laughing so hard that my stomach hurt.

I went home for lunch. And Mama left the key inside the house! We tried to open it, but it won't open. I told her that we should break the door. She called on the landlady, and good thing she have duplicate keys. Yay!

Mama need to go to office at 1pm, so I used the computer. The phone rang at quarter to two, and it was Ayyah. She was asking me--no, ordering is the right term--meet her in MiniStop. She skipped her morning classes because she woke up late, and we had agreed last night to see each other and babble together. I told her I was using the computer, but she's persistent. The little witch. She gave me 15 minutes. Fifteen minutes. And I still had to take a bath and all.

It was raining again when I went out of the outside. I frowned at the weather. Not that I hate the rain--I love it, even--but this is all too abnormal.

Ayyah wasn't still in MiniStop, so I went back to my house to get her things she asked me to bring home because I forgot it. I saw her at the street. Because MiniStop was somewhat crowded, we went to 7eleven and bought coffee. We talked and babbled about things, and I told her na naiinis ako sa kanya at kay Lea dahil naglulumandi sila, samantalang ako e hindi. It's unpeyr!

At that moment, I realized that my friends are growing up. Even Ayyah and Lea. For a swift moment, I felt panic at one corner of my heart. Because Ayyah and Lea are like me in some ways, and we've seen each other lives, and they aren't really girly-girly girls, just like me, kahit pa sabihin may mga kalandian kami sa katawan. And they're growing up, while me, I'm being left behind.

But really, I am happy for them. Kinukunsinti ko pa nga ang mga kalandian nila. 8D

And maybe, it was because they're growing up, and me, I matured... emotionally. And the situation that I am into doesn't allow me na magmalandi, because the identity my special someone should be kept a secret. *shot*

We went back to school five minutes before 3pm. My socks were already soaking when we got to school because of the rain and I couldn't keep like that for three hours, so I went back home to change socks. I gave Dizon my bag so I wouldn't be accused as late. But I realized that it will all be the same--my socks would be wet again by the time I reach school, so I grabbed a pair of wedges instead. Besides, my shoes were soaking too.

Jette and Steni were wearing slippers, and they told me na super heels ako. They were teasing me about how small my feet were. Like me always defense, I answered them that I would be a 'thing' to the Chinese because I got little feet, and Chinese are rich! Haha! Dizon even smelled my feet (really he placed his nose on it!), and it's smelly daw. HAH! I snicked at him and just raised a brow because I know they don't smell. He even measured my feet with a ruler. Eight inches! XD

Mr. del Rio, by some miracle, didn't attend classes. There were a lot of absents too and we were just twenty-something. We didn't had our English class too. And they kept on teasing and teasing me about my feet. Okay lang naman, I'm pretty much contented with who and what I am and I don't really care if I am small or what. Small things are cute, btw! *shot*

I went to Basil's room so I could walk home with Ayyah. I saw her crying at the locker's area with Revilla comforting her. Lea came and we comforted her together. Uhm, I think I know the reason. And when I asked her, I was right.

"Anu ka ba, 'wag mong pinapansin yung ibang tao nu. Hayaan mo nga sila. Sinong bang nagkakasala, ikaw ba? Hindi. And besides, aanhin mo ang mga taong hindi ka binibigyan ng importansya kung alam mo namang may mga kaibigan kang handang i-accept ka. Nagtatampo ako sa'yo, kinakalimutan mo na yatang may mga kaibigan ka! Nandito kami o!" I told her.

She hushed later. And before we went home, we headed first to PEAC to pray.

I decided to make my Arts activity tonight. I even asked my friends in YM what animal is good to draw. Miya said,a bird (Ibong Adarna! XD); Karu-chan, a parrot; and Ariane... a carabao! LOL. I chose the parrot. Here's the finished product:

Although it wasn't really that awesome, I'm proud of myself because I was able to draw an animal. Yeeha! Btw, the thing that the parrot is looking into is a snail. The colors weren't really that good in my webcam. DX

3 comments:

Aina ♥ said...

Weee, the parrot looks awesome. :) I could never paint something like that.

~chibivy ♥ said...

Haha. Thank you, Aina! ^^ The painting was a bit... "madumi" though.

Anonymous said...

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.
Please let me know where you got your theme. Thank you

Here is my blog post - Dental Plan