Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Failed

Nagkamali ako hindi dahil sa kabobohan. Nagkamali ako dahil sa katangahan. And for me, it's worse. Being stupid is worse than being an idiot.


I really felt so stupid. Utterly stupid.

I failed in our Second Monthly Examination. Got 29 out of 60. Equivalent to 74%.

And I am such a moron.

The test was actually easy. Really, the first part of the exam was a chicken. Multiplication of polynomials. Shet.

And the reason why I failed is because I wasn't able to answer Test I-B. Not because it was hard or I didn't know how to answer it. It was because I forgot to answer it.

I got sort of confused with the last part, and I got low score on that too. But it was forgivable for me because I didn't know what I will gonna do with that. I just couldn't take that I failed because I forgot to answer that stupid part. Shit.

Ayoko pa naman ng ganun. I don't like leaving blanks on my test paper, kahit 'di ko alam ang sagot. Feeling ko kasi, natalo ako ng walang kalaban-laban. I don't like losing without fighting. Without giving effort.

But there, I failed. And what's annoying is that part really easy for me. I wouldn't have failed if I answer that. Sheda. Dahil nakalimutan lang. Engot.

Nagkamali ako hindi dahil sa kabobohan. Nagkamali ako dahil sa katangahan. And for me, it's worse. Being stupid is worse than being an idiot.

Nakakainis talaga. At nakakahiya. Nung nagrerecord na si Mr. del Rio, sabi niya, "Ang baba Nobleza ah. Nako, bababa grades mo nito." He said my score was even lower than Nortez.

I was a little bit whining over that. Really, I was surprised to know that I forgot to answer that test. Because I thought I actually answered it. Jette and Steni sort of comforted me. Monthly lang naman daw 'yun. And at least, I am good at English, they said. Jette enumerated the positive points about me, like I could speak in good English, and I sing well. Things that he cannot do, not every people can do. Sabi niya, there might be a reason for that. Like there would be a blessing to come in exchange for that.

And it made me somewhat better. I mean, I got to realize that I am still lucky. I told myself I'll really make up that failed monthly exam in my recitation. I'll really make up on it. The feeling of having a failing score--especially in a major subject--is not good. Totally awful.

Medyo nakarecover din naman ako. I am the not the kind of person who sulks over things for a long time. Hindi ako ganun grabe manghinayang. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Really, I would try to make up for it.

2 comments:

Ariane.ΓΌ said...

On our Fil1 Prelim Exam, I forgot to answer test IVA&B. And that's 20+ questions. And I felt like ripping my paper when I got it back. Damn.

I hope we've learned our lesson.

~chibivy ♥ said...

@Ariane:

Yep. I learned it the hard way. Next time, I won't really leave blanks on my test paper. : (