Friday, September 4, 2009

New Layout

Gyaha! Finally! After months of hunting for a nice blog skin, I already found one!

I originally planned to make my own skin, but reality bites, I couldn't still make one. Good thing my patience to look for a nice skin paid off, and I found this one.

I didn't originally like this layout that much when I first tried it out, but when I decided to edit it and saw the result, I already liked it. And I am so proud of myself because I am just the one who edited it! I didn't asked for help. Maybe I am improving. Hoho.

I am still looking for an awesome header, though, so the one in here is just temporary. I was thinking what photo should I put on. Hmmm..

Comment link is at the bottom of the post, by the way, in case you didn't notice. For comments and suggestions about the layout, just drop a message in the chatbox.

Gawsh, my English sucks, eh?

No comments: