Thursday, September 3, 2009

Facebook

Yeah. Right. I'm using Facebook now and I'm one of those pretty lot of people who are going crazy over it. Facebook was even much-talked about in school. Well, it's undeniably popular.

My FB account had been around for a long time now. I joined the site at the moment I learned about it, but like most of the social sites I've joined, it had been stagnant for the first months. I rarely open it, I just check out on the updates and confirm friend request. I once tried playing Pet Society but didn't like it at that time.

The popularity of Facebook in our school became widespread this August. Everyone's babbling about it. So I decided to try to browse the site. And now, I've been playing various games in it. XD

And hey! Kindly add me! My e-mail address is kawaii_shojo25@yahoo.com : )


I always see this camera on TV that instantly develop pictures. You know that? The one that "gives out" a photo paper after you take pictures and you need to blow the photo paper for a few minutes and the image will appear. It's really so so awesome and I badly want one! I really don't know what it is call but I think it is instant camera? (It was the keyword I searched in Google)

I heard that this brand (Polaroid) stopped manufacturing instant cameras and "film paper" something is harder to buy.



I want this kind of camera! Does anyone know where can I buy this and how much? Gawsh, it's awesome! I'm gonna add this in my wishlist. XD

No comments: