Monday, September 28, 2009

No Classes

Classes were suspended today because of Ondoy. I didn't know if I should be happy about it or what.

I woke up at four in the morning, but ended up sleeping in the couch until 5am. When I woke up again, I turned on the television to watch the news if there are suspended or not.

I never liked the idea of having no classes because it means staying at the house, but for a swift moment, I wanted the classes to be canceled. I was kinda lazy to prepare and go to school, and my uniform weren't pressed yet so I would have to do that before going to school and I was lazy to do that too, plus Filipino project wasn't still complete. And with this kind of weather, I just want to snooze off the whole day.

But thinking about school, the desire to have the classes suspended burst like a bubble. Cards' giving was supposed to be today, and--through I am a bit nervous about my grades--I am excited to see it. Class picture was supposed to be today too. Plus Adrian would be going to Manila for the National Top Outstanding Boy Scout and I want to wish him a goodluck. And for some reason, I don't want to miss a day in school now. And I wouldn't be able to see my special someone, too. *shot*

Our telephone was malfunctioning so I went to school instead to know if there are classes or not. The outer gate was locked, and on the inner gate, there was a posted announcement that there will be no classes today. Field trip will also be re-scheduled.

I felt somewhat dismayed. No classes? It means no baon (I'm saving money for the field trip), and no special someone.

I went back to the house. I couldn't sleep anymore so I watch a DVD once more. I spent the whole day reading a book and soundtripping. When I called Ayyah, I learned from her that there would be no classes tomorrow too. /sob

No comments: