Monday, September 7, 2009

Be Less Skinny

Being a small girl, I am skinny too. Well, not so skinny unlike other small girls that looked like a toothpick and would collapse after a flick of a finger. I don't look like a blackboard either; I still have curves in the right places. LOL.

But still, I am underweight. I am four feet and eight inches and I just weight 37 kilos. I could remember that when we were taking our weight in PE, everyone was waiting for my turn. I am the second to the lightest in the class, the other one was 36 kilos.

I'm always pretty contented with my "figure". I'm not too skinny (well, for me), and not fat. My body size is quite proportion to my height.

I thought I was getting a little plump. My waistline became two inches bigger, before it was 22 inches (yeah, I know it's still too little). Until we went to Jette's house and saw myself in their mirror. My cheeks looked hollow. I mean, I looked skinny! Really. I thought it was just their mirror or something but when my relatives saw me, they commented that I looked skinny. My classmates noticed that too.

I didn't notice myself being skinny. I mean, I thought my size is just okay. Getting a little plump, even. No, I am not having anorexia nervosa or something. I don't really fear gaining weight as long as it looks proportion to my height.

Maybe the reason why I am losing weight is because I usually stay up late because of computer, and wake up early, resulting to few hours of sleep. I barely eat too; there were even days when I only eat once a day. I skip breakfast because I'm usually late for school, then I usually doesn't eat at school at all. Dinner was neglected too because I'm too busy using the computer, or I'm so tired from school that I sleep right away upon getting home, or I am just lazy to eat. The only meal I got was lunch; I couldn't skip it because Mama is here during the day.

So I've got a new goal: be less skinny. Less skinny, and not fat, okay? I don't want to be fat, no, it wouldn't complement my height. I just want to regain the plumpness of my cheeks and not look like a malnourished kid. LOL.

These past few days, I am trying to eat a lot. I'm trying not to skip breakfast and I eat extra servings of meals. I also try to sleep earlier than my usual sleeping time and just wake up early for my computer use and also so that I can cook my breakfast. I'm also trying to have some exercise so I could lose the extra fat in the tummy (but isn't that contradicting my goal to be less skinny? LOL). Yeah, I am trying.

Yeah. Maybe I should have some little fat in the body.

2 comments:

Mao said...

XD Same here! Im soooo.... skinny, but not like you... D:

Routines? Yeah, I wake up 30 minutes before class starts. Amazing, right? I usually sleep at 2 in the morning sooo... ^_^

I eat quite fine, like... "Ano? Malakas ako komaen. :P" Alien nga ako eh.

Sa klase din... Pinapayat yata ako pero hindi pinakamagaan; 41 kilos. Second naman ako sa pinakamatangkad, 5'3".

Buti ka nga ok lang sau. My cheeks don't look hollow, but... XD Yes! Be Less Skinner!

Pero un na ung goal ko bago pa man pumasok ang 2009. Wala talaga eh. Plangga-planggana ang kain ko. D:

Well, good luck sau, and thanks for posting this... At least, di pala ako alone.

~chibivy ♥ said...

@Mao:

Yeah. I'm getting skinny. I used to have plump cheeks and I just lalalove it so I was like "Waah?!" when I saw them looking hollow on the sides.

There were times when I eat so much but there are more times when I eat so little.

And mou, I am the smallest in the class actually. And second to the lightest. Great. Super underweight. >_> Well, I hope I'll get less skinny soon (and taller too! LOL.)

Baka sadyang mabilis lang talaga ang metabolism mo kaya hindi ka nataba. Aco din e, ganun. Kahit anong kain co. Anyway, goodluck sa'tin! XD